In addition to our beautiful grounds which provide ample space for a wide variety of outdoor activities, we also have
• three newly refurbished hard tennis/netball/football courts/pitches.
• an adventure playground and Wicksteed play equipment used as an additional outdoor resource
• grass and hard playground areas for different age groups
• a covered play area for Nursery and Reception classes
• an outdoor environmental classroom
• a dedicated art room for the Junior part of School. (KS2)
• a newly re-equipped ICT suite and computer facilities with secure dedicated internet access and latest specification computers
• separate library provision for the Infant and Junior Schools
• a small chapel area used for daily assemblies
• a dedicated well equipped music room
• audio-visual facilities from the Nursery upwards
• overhead projectors/interactive Smart Boards in all teaching areas
• a school mini-bus which is used extensively for educational outings and for travelling to off-site sporting facilities.
• exclusive weekly pool time at the Kettering Borough Swimming Pool which enables swimming to form part of the Physical Education programme for the top Infant and all Junior classes.
• A fully equipped school kitchen from which our own chef provides freshly cooked lunches daily. This allows us to cater for a variety of dietary and religeous needs.
* An Early and Late club for before and after school care to assist working families